Welcome to a little snapshot into the Weaver's World!

Thursday, July 1, 2010

I finally did it!

I have been wanting to keep a running record of our life for a long time now. For those of you who know me, you know that I have a horrible memory. I hate that I always forget important moments and dates. Barry remembers everything, me, not so much.

A few years ago I had a friend who sold scrapbooking supplies and I went crazy! I thought that I would become this creative scrapbooker that created book after book of our family memories. Guess what, I was wrong! As of right now, the supplies are sitting in a box in our garage, somewhere. So, now I am trying something else.....let's hope it works!

This blog is for our friends and family and for me too. It will be a daily reminder of the friends and family that we love, the things we have done, the places we have been and the blessings that we have been given. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy reading about the Weaver's World!


No comments:

Post a Comment